vNestled in the lush Irish Hills of Southeastern Michigan, Michigan International Speedway is the Great Escape, where racers can get away and enjoy the very best in racing and camaraderie. It’s the love of racing and the thrill of a great time for race fans and drivers alike. Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Mich., boasts a proud, 43-year history of hosting America’s best racing action on its 1,400-plus acres in the scenic Irish Hills.
Michigan International Speedway is located:
Brooklyn, MI 49230
Michigan Speedway Features:
- Acres of paved, free paddock
- 2.0 mile, eight turn infield and oval race course
- Entire circuit (oval and infield) repaved in 2012
- Race Monitor live timing available
- Sunoco race fuels will be available at the track
- 60 garages available for rent
- Dining and Lodging near Michigan International Speedway
Camping is available during events.
- Tent spots are free!
- 64 RV spots with full electric and water service ($25 for the weekend)
- Volunteer to work a race, and camp free of charge at our events no matter how you stay, RV or tent.