- This event has passed.
2018 WMR “Original Unrestricted” Double Regional
June 23 - June 24
Western Michigan Region of the Sports Car Club of America
The 2018 “Original Unrestricted” Double Regional
(A Runoffs Qualifying Event)
to be held at
June 23 & 24, 2018
Come on out to Grattan Raceway for our “Original Unrestricted” Double Regional on 6/23 and 6/24! Once again this year we are offering our popular three race format (two regional races and a seven lap qualifying race for the second regional). Don’t forget about Grattan’s famous track party on Saturday evening with Que It Up serving as our caterer.
Download a copy of the Entry Packet as it contains the entry form, the supps, the race groups, schedule and race officials.
Once again, WMR will employ an MSR feature called “deferred payment”. This will allow folks to enter the event now and be billed later. As a result, we won’t charge your credit cards until 6/16.
Sanction Numbers: 18-RQ-????-S, 18-RQ-????-S
· 2-mile, 12 turn road course with every type of challenge you could want
· Complete repaving finished in 2011
· Approximately 50 feet of elevation change
· Grattan’s famous “Q-It-Up” dinner for workers, drivers and crew included with entry
· Express Check-in (registration and tech combined) for eligible cars/drivers
· Garages ($150 for three days; $120 for the weekend) and paved paddock spaces ($20) available
· Friday test sessions available ($120 half day, $160 full day)
· Onsite camping for available ($15 for one night, $25 for two nights, $30 for three nights)
· Free camping for workers
· Only 180 miles from the IL / IN border on I-94
· Race Monitor live event timing for crew and spectators
· Blind Apex in-car T&S data for drivers
· “The TWR Jaguar team preferred Grattan to all other courses for testing their IMSA cars” na-motorsports.com
For information and to register, visit: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2018-wmr-original-unrestricted-double-regional-grattan-raceway-scca-614799