- This event has passed.
2018 WMR “Last Chance” Majors at Grattan
August 11 - August 12
WMR “Last Chance Majors at Grattan” event
to be held at
August 11 & 12, 2018
Come out to Grattan Raceway as WMR presents the “Last Chance Majors at Grattan” on Saturday, August 11th and Sunday, August 12th. Don’t forget about WMR’s famous track dinner and attendee party on Saturday evening.
Download a copy of the Event Packet as it contains the entry form, the supps, the race groups, schedule and race officials.
Sanction Numbers: 18-M-????-S
If you are interested in the test day or in renting garages or paved paddock spaces, please call the track at 616.691.7221. The test day is NOT sanctioned by the SCCA or WMR and is run by the track. Please refer all questions on these topics to them.
· 2-mile, 12 turn road course with every type of challenge you could want
· Complete repaving finished in 2011
· Approximately 50 feet of elevation change
· Grattan’s famous “Que-It-Up” dinner for workers, drivers and crew included with entry
· Express Check-in (registration and tech combined) for eligible cars/drivers
· Garages ($150 for three days; $120 for the weekend) and paved paddock spaces ($20) available
· Friday test sessions available ($140 half day, $180 full day)
· Onsite camping for available ($15 for one night, $25 for two nights, $30 for three nights)
· Free camping for workers
· Only 180 miles from the IL / IN border on I-94
· Race Monitor live event timing for crew and spectators
· Blind Apex in-car T&S data for drivers
· “The TWR Jaguar team preferred Grattan to all other courses for testing their IMSA cars” na-motorsports.com
More information and to register, visit: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2018-wmr-last-chance-majors-at-grattan-raceway-scca-western-michigan-club-racing-780402